Trusted & Reliable Water Treatment for Homes in Central New Jersey
John L. Madden founded Aquatronics in June 1978. John has been an active member of the Water Quality Association since the 1980s, and he holds the highest level of certification in the following areas:
- Certified Water Treatment Representative (CWR) – This designation is the professional whose job focuses on solving aesthetic water problems.
- Certified Installer (CI) – This designation is for professionals who specialize in installing water quality improvement products.
- Master Water Specialist (MWS) – This designation is for experienced professionals responsible for addressing advanced residential water treatment applications.
- Former Environmental Commission Member
- Former Middlebrook Regional Flood Commission Member
- Former Middlebrook Regional Health Commission Member
- Former Green Brook Flood Commission Member
- Former Middlesex Borough Board of Health Member for 27 years. John was Chairman his last three years.
- Current Middlesex Borough Councilmen