Central New Jersey Water Conditioning Experts
You can have better water with reverse osmosis water filters from Aquatronics.
Reverse osmosis purification will improve your water's taste and quality. Reverse osmosis is a very impressive technology which is the most cost-effective (cost per gallon) method of reducing most contaminants in the water. This technology reduces a vast array of water-quality contaminants – including harmful contaminants, inorganic and organic contaminants, and even salts – without the use of electricity.
Water filtration system brought to you by Aquatronics.
- Stage One: Sediment Prefilter – A prefilter sediment cartridge is utilized, which because of the fine micron rating, is effective in removing dirt and sand particles.
- Stage Two: Initial Carbon Prefilter – The high-quality carbon prefilter provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor and color.
- Stage Three: Secondary Carbon Prefilter – This secondary carbon prefilter provides for improved membrane performance.
- Stage Four: High Capacity Reverse Osmosis Membrane – Aquatronics features a 50-gallon per day Filmtec™ Membrane, which is considered one of the top-rated membranes in the industry.
- Stage Five: Final Carbon Postfilter – This filter provides final polishing of processed water leaving the storage tank.
We provide acid neutralizers and various neutralizing systems to combat high- and low-pH systems with a blend of calcium and magnesium carbonates, that will dissolve into the water, thereby adjusting the pH. Chemical-based, pH-modification systems are also utilized.
Acidic water (water with a low pH) can cause many issues. Most importantly though, acidic water can be contaminated with copper, lead and other metals from piping, fixtures and appliances, turning good water into contaminated drinking water without treatment. Other issues of acidic water include:
- Increased lead levels in drinking water
- Corrosion of fixtures
- Blue staining on copper pipes
- Rust staining on iron pipes
- Pinhole in plumbing
- Frequent calls to the plumber
Basic water (water with a high pH) may be seen when water appears to be hard. It may also have an alkali taste, leave noticeable deposits on dishes after washing, make soap difficult or unable to lather, and leave skin feeling dry. It also has a corrosive effect on plumbing and fixtures.
Contact us at 732-424-0060 for all of your water treatment.